Language management cookie:
- This session is used to store the language of the accessing user.
- If disabled, you will not be able to manage language information.
Cookies for token management:
- This token is managed by the session when the form is submitted.
- Tokens help prevent malicious transmissions from harming access users.
- If disabled, malicious information can harm the accessing user.
For cookie management:
- Information to determine if cookies are allowed.
- If disabled, it will be difficult to use this site.
- These cookies are used to manage access status, traffic, routing, etc. (tracking).
- You can check the details here .
- To deny Google Analytics tracking, you need to download and install the Google Analytics opt-out add-on from the URL below.